Residential Rehab Florida
Rehabilitation is a lengthy and life-changing process, requiring a considerable amount of effort from the patient. The chosen rehab facility must ensure comfort for its patients and make them confident in their ability to recover. NeuLife residential rehabilitation center provides just that.
What is Residential Rehab?
Residential rehab is short for residential rehabilitation and refers to medical treatment of patients living on-site at a facility where a holistic and structured care-planned program is provided.
The goal of residential rehabilitation is to restore some or all of the patient’s physical, sensory, and mental capabilities that were lost due to injury or disease, in the least restrictive environment possible.
Residential Rehabilitation vs. Traditional Rehabilitation setting?
When changes in the client’s personality and severity of problems create disruption in the recovery process, residential rehabilitation may become an appropriate alternative – both in the short and long term – for three simple reasons:
- Residential rehab provides comprehensive therapies and individual treatment strategies in a home-like environment with a supportive atmosphere.
- It promotes community involvement and serves as a transition to the patient’s own community.
- It decreases the burden on the caregiver and helps the family adjust to lives that have been changed as the result of a loved one’s acquired brain injury.
Florida’s Top Residential Rehabilitation Facility
NeuLife’s beautiful campus situated on 43 acres in a rural, tranquil environment with 54 private patient suites is the ideal setting for patients requiring residential rehab in Florida. The rehab programs offered on site range from brain injury rehabilitation and catastrophic injury rehabilitation to amputee rehabilitation and neurological disorder rehabilitation.
Depending on the specific needs of each patient and their customized rehabilitation program, patients can make use of the following amenities offered on site at our residential rehab facility in Florida:
- Full-service kitchen with a professional chef on staff
- Theater and non-denominational chapel
- Kitchen and laundry room for skills retraining
- Arts and crafts room to work on creativity and fine motor skills
- Virtual Reality rehabilitation space using the Nintendo Wii® gaming system
Why You Should Choose NeuLife Residential Rehab Florida
At NeuLife, we understand the importance of a complex, holistic approach to treatment. Besides physical rehabilitation, our programs include psychological and social therapy sessions. Our professional staff includes physicians, physical therapists, psychologists, occupational therapists, dietitians, case managers, and several other specialists, all of whom share our philosophy of caring.
We help patients rebuild their sense of belonging to a community and strengthen their self-esteem following a traumatic experience. At NeuLife residential rehab, we are proud of creating a home-like atmosphere by offering our patients opportunities to:
- Meet with family and friends in cozy, dedicated rooms
- Spend time outdoors socializing or enjoying walks in the garden
- Use the gaming area with foosball and a pool table
- Have visits from their pets
- Participate in equine therapy
About our Residential Rehab Facility
Because residential rehab means that patients are living on site, our residential rehab facility is equipped with all the necessary facilities to ensure a fast, effective, and comfortable recovery. In terms of rehabilitation, our well-trained and qualified staff provide a high level of rehabilitative care, assisted by the excellent on site equipment. In terms of comfort, our in-patient rehab facility provides a large variety of amenities, as listed above.
What residential rehab programs does NeuLife offer?
NeuLife offers the following residential rehab programs:
- Programs for Patients & Families
- Workers’ Compensation Programs