Knee or Hip Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
NeuLife offers joint replacement residential rehabilitation for patients recovering from knee or hip replacement surgery. Replacing a joint is a major medical procedure and requires extensive post-acute rehab and therapies to recover function.
Rehabilitation is the preferred approach to recovering mobility and range of motion after surgery. Our team of rehabilitation experts create in-depth care plans based on the patient’s needs and the directives of the referring Orthopedic physician.
NeuLife’s joint replacement rehabilitation program is custom-designed to:
- Strengthen surrounding muscles
- Improve range of motion
- Manage pain
- Prevent infection
- Promote healing
- Educate patients & family on care and safety
The NeuLife team is composed of clinical professionals with more than 200 years of combined clinical rehabilitation experience.
Our multi-specialty team includes:
- Physicians & Specialists
- Specially Trained Certified Rehabilitation Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Cognitive Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Licensed Mental Health Counselors
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselors
- Community Reintegration Specialists
- Case Managers
Our residential rehab treatment programs leverage the proven techniques from a variety of therapies to empower patients to achieve their highest potential. Following a thorough evaluation, a customized care plan is created based on the patient’s needs and goals. Therapies involved typically include:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Specialized Physician Services
- Rehabilitation Nursing
- Community Integrated Rehabilitation
- Patient & Family Counseling & Education
Our staff is happy to assist you with any questions!