Communication is a critical component to success at NeuLife. Following HIPAA and other privacy guidelines, we provide all case managers, attorneys and family members with access to a secure and personalized portal. The portal can be accessed 24/7 via the NeuLife website and serves as a repository of information for case managers, attorneys, medical providers and family members.
- Track type and duration of therapy sessions
- View test results and up-to-date medication lists
- Retrieve medical equipment information
- Review Grand Round Updates
Every clinician at NeuLife attends a weekly grand rounds session. During this meeting we review and discuss each patient’s progress and develop care plans for the following week. Data collected during grand rounds is also put into outcome and progress reports that are updated weekly on our state of the art 24/7 portal. We also utilize nationally recognized outcome measurement tools such as Functional Independence Measure (FIM) and Mayo-Portland Adaptability Inventory (MPAI).
Grand Rounds updates include:
- Detailed notes regarding improvements and issues
- Current progress reports
- Functional Outcome Measures